The goal of this community is to create a pleasant and valuable place to meet like-minded parents and child development educators. We assist parents in their personal and parenting pursuits, to help maintain friendships and connections formed, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all parents and educators, to promote goodwill in the community and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with our platform through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Post questions about Montiplay products delivery dates or order inquiries on the community platform. Product related questions should be sent privately to the company WhatsApp. For any support related questions or other inquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. The aim of our Parenting Group is to discuss parenting topics.
- Promote yourself, products or services without prior approval from the community manager, please email email@example.com to register as an educator or partner.
- Promote products or services, workshops or courses from other brands or organizations unless they have an existing partnership with Montiplay.
- Discuss other brands on the community.
- Post messages defaming the company. Montiplay is protected by law from defamation.
Use messaging responsibly. The Montiplay Parents WhatsApp group is intended to keep parents in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Montiplay Parents Whatsapp Group, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.
If you disagree with someone, try to understand and share their feelings before you address them. This will promote a respectful and friendly atmosphere where people feel comfortable asking questions, participating in discussions, and making contributions. Additionally, communicating with strangers on the Internet can be awkward. Try to use clear language, and think about how it will be received by the other person.
You can send the company a private WhatsApp message or email email@example.com with feedback, questions or issues about our online community. Please allow 72 hours or two working days for a response.
Please refrain from contacting team members directly on their personal numbers or online platforms.