Where do you ship Montiplay?
Shipping is free to UAE addresses. We will be expanding regionally soon starting with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar! If you’d like us to notify you once we’ve expanded, let us know what country you’re from by emailing us at email@example.com
Do you have a donation program for used Montiplay toys?
Yes! We partner with organizations to bring early education to infants and toddlers in need. Montiplay provides you with a free shipping label to make donating easy. By donating your outgrown toys, you can make a difference in the lives of children while teaching your child about helping others from an early age. Learn more about our Donation Program.
This program brings early education to children in need in partnership with Jusoor, an international NGO providing access to quality education for marginalized children and youth for over ten years.
How do I introduce Montiplay to my child's nursery, school, or playgroup?
Montiplay is excited to be partnering with schools around the country to help serve parent communities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your child’s school is interested in working together.
Do you have a Montessori certification?
Our program is developed by early education experts who are internationally AMI certified in Montessori education for ages 0-6.
How are the toys chosen for each level?
Our team of Montessori experts has curated the toys in each level to build upon the skills your child is learning, with the appropriate level of challenge at each stage of development.
How do I choose which stage is fit for my child?
We recognize that every child is unique. When you enroll in Montiplay, we’ll help you determine which stage is best for your child’s age and development.
For how long can my child use the Montiplay toys?
While the toys in each stage are introduced over a three month period, your child will continue to enjoy and learn from them for several months or years beyond that. They are designed to grow with your child, presenting new challenges as they develop. If you’re thinking, “What am I going to do with all these toys?” our online guides explain how to organize your space to optimize playtime, including how many toys to keep in the play area at a time and when to rotate or retire a toy.
When your child has outgrown a toy, you can opt-in to our Donation Program to bring early education to children in need. Just let us know and we’ll send you a free shipping label.
Are Montiplay toys safe for my baby?
Montiplay toys have passed all EU safety testing for ages 0-3. They have gone through rigorous testing with the leading third-party safety labs. Our partner and manufacturer has furnished over 5,000 Montessori schools across the world and design wooden toys that meet the highest standards of safety, quality, and educational value for your family.
How are Montiplay toys different from other toys on the market?
Montiplay toys are designed to meet your child’s developmental milestones and to provide just the right amount of challenge, without being overstimulating. They are based on the time-tested, research-backed Montessori method. Some unique aspects of our toys include:
- Isolation of difficulty: This encourages your child to practice his existing skills while tackling one new concept at a time, allowing him to challenge himself without getting overwhelmed.
- Progressive levels of challenge: Our toys are designed to grow with your child. As she learns, she will discover new ways to play that will stretch her skills. Our toys are introduced in sequence because they build upon one another.
- Control of error: Our toys include features that help children to self-correct. This encourages your child to repeat and gain the tremendous benefits of problem-solving independently.
- Simplicity: Our toys are made of natural materials without lights, sounds, and too many bright colors or patterns. This allows children to focus as they play without being distracted or overstimulated. Our toys are not built to entertain your child, but rather to engage his curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving skills. Learn more about the benefits of Montessori here.
What comes with my Montiplay subscription order?
Your Montiplay subscription includes Montessori materials for your child and access to our exclusive online videos and articles created by our early education experts. There are 12 stages in the program. Each stage includes:
- 6 or more Montessori toys designed to optimize development by providing just enough challenge without being overstimulating.
- Tutorial videos of each toy with instructions on the best way to introduce it to your child and to maximize its benefits
- Toy Guides describing the educational principles and latest research about the skills your child develops by using the materials
- Expert guidance to support your child’s development in the most formative years of learning
- Our Montessori Parenting Series explains how to apply Montessori educational theory at home
- Guidance and tips on setting up a Montessori play space at home
- Access to the online guides for all of the levels you have purchased as long as your subscription is active.