To apply, please email us at email@example.com
Montiplay is an ecommerce edtech platform that requires management of financial operations to provide strategic direction and oversight of revenue cycle, work processes and outcomes. We need to identify and provide solutions for areas of high risk in the revenue cycle and cashflow to determine the budget required for upcoming orders from manufacturers to maintain inventory and the budget required to maintain running expenses - software subscriptions and payroll.
The Finance Operations department needs to supervise budget development, financial reporting and systems management, as well as finance staff, while driving business processes to improve efficiency and meet organization goal. They will be responsible for managing internal systems used for recording revenue and compliance with tax and regulatory requirements. Currently we are using Quickbooks and have outsourced an accounting firm to perform our day to day / month to month bookkeeping including setup.
Each team member begins with learning about our business cycle from manufacturer to end user and getting accustomed with our business model to identify areas of improvement.
- [ ] Review our financials and accounting in Quickbooks from date of setup and monitor spendings over given period of time and ensure spending remains on track with Financial Model forecast.
- [ ] Manage and oversee financial, accounting and business planning activities: strategy, targets, planning, budgets, monitoring, controls, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved
- [ ] Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements - Regularly monitor current account to ensure cashflow for upcoming orders (quantity depending on forecasts) and running expenses is sufficient for a period of 6 months.
- [ ] Manage and oversee logistics: supply chain, planning, optimization, inventory and order management and control, monitoring servicing levels. Import/export administration, storages, and insurances.
- [ ] Manage and oversee procurement: procurement process, purchasing payment policy and control. Corporate level negotiations (suppliers, office, warehouse, insurances, etc.)
- [ ] Manage and oversee the Human Resource function: planning, budgeting, developing and implementing strategy for HR management and development in line with budgets and targets.
- [ ] Participate in recruitment activities as well as initiate the performance development training programs.
- [ ] Ensure each person on the team is performing to highest achievement of KPIs and review performance to adjust payroll and potential vested equity proposal.
- [ ] Maintaining and monitoring staffing, levels, knowledge and skills, expectations and motivation to fulfil organizational requirements
- [ ] Manage and oversee budgets of various departments of the company and analyze return on investment to continuously improve allocation of funds to highest performing departments.
Each of our team members is required to familiarize with the following systems and tools -
- Tap Payments
- Banking Portals
- Alibaba Dashboard
- Zoho Inventory Management
Our team must have knowledge of the startup scene and the flexibility it requires to be part of a startup. Besides our designated role, we wear all the hats to make things work!
Mainly we are looking for someone who can help us do the following
- Source products from various suppliers, order samples, select best supplier based on cost and quality.
- Document all supplier info and sample orders, account for backup suppliers.
- Follow shipping documentations, custom clearance, payments, and delivery to warehouse.
- Arranging of documentations of items and inventory.
- Overseeing categorization of products at warehouse and confirm orders are packed and ready to sell.
- Keep inventory count and analyze sales patterns to predict timely placement of orders with suppliers for next shipments.
Ecommerce Customer Service Representative
In this Ecommerce and After-sales role, you will be a primary contact by phone or email for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers, etc
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service preferably for an ecommerce company.
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Hubspot applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers